Home Forums Who’s Who! Hi Spellswords!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Palna

Hi, just joined the guild a few days ago and thought I’d say hi.

My name is Ernst, from Norway, and I’ve been playing DDO since launch, although the last 4-5 years it’s been on and off due to other interests and commitments. I’ve got two kids, a girl that’s 3 years and a boy who’s 9 months, who get most my attention when they’re awake.

Joined the guild as I was getting tired of soloing all the time, and wanted to be part of a guild with active members and maybe group/raid a bit again so I asked to join through Dragavon. I know a few of you from “the good old days”, both from my former guild Serendipity and from just being on the same server in the days of Boldrei and Keeper (btw Ergan is probably one of the people I’ve known the longest that’s still in DDO, we used to run alot of Tempest Spine right after launch 😀 )

My main is Palna, and have been for a long time. You might also have met me on Tiilion or Beorn (now named BeornOfBoldrei) during the last 9 years, as well as some other alts like Alpan, Plana, Beornegar, I left these in the old guild since they are not used at the moment.

Since my online time is limited, and I sometimes run to and from the PC, I’ve not been able to group with any of you yet but hopefully I can do that soon.

Sinaefay

Welcome to the ‘swords, Palna. I hope to get to quest with you too, although Im currently playing heroic quests on my TRs (will soon get into epics tho).

Lisa

I remember you! Welcome back 🙂

Wish

Hi there, new faces (or maybe just very old ones) are always nice to see. Dont hesitate to yell in guild if you have any queries or loot need there are plenty of us willing to help.

Oh and if a kobold offers you butter decline, fervently…

~W

Hungarikusz

Welcome Palna! 🙂

Clarice

welcome new old face

Colin

Sthax

Hi Palna

Welcome to the swords!
    see you IG.

Cheers,
    Sth*x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us