Home Forums Who’s Who! Hi everyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dave

I thought I’d put a quick introduction here.
    I’ve played (badly) on and off for a few years, but came back a few months ago after a break of around 2 years and found that the guild that I was in hasn’t been active for a long time.

My current characters are Irgin (23 monk), Zantiln (completely out of date 23 fighter) and Oskal (18 Barbarian that I quickly grew bored of!)

I play at random times throughout the day because of the shifts that I work.

Ryan

Hello Dave.

Welcome aboard.

Ive seen you about.

My main is Corazonroto who is currently L22.

Happy to quest with you if you like carrying my gimp along.

I also play odd hours so Ill prob see you around.

Argante

Hello Dave,

Paul here aka Sarlinna. Sarlinna constantly TRs (like Corozonroto, don’t believe a word Ryan says about being a gimp, he’s hard as nails). Welcome to the guild.

Ryan

Shhhhh, I like to cultivate a terrible reputation so I can pike 🙂

Cheers though Paul.

On a related note Sarlinna is also a very solid alt to run with.

Lisa

Who let him in here?!

Seriously though, speak more in guild chat, get to know peeps, most of us don’t bite 🙂

Most importantly, don’t think about orange penguins

Sinaefay

Welcome to the ‘Swords, Dave. I agree with Lisa, speak up more in guild chat 🙂

Dave

I try to join in when I can, at the moment I have trouble trying to work out who everyone is and what everyone is talking about!

Sthax

Hi Dave welcome to the fold. if you got questions it never hurst to ask. usually someone knows something. See you ingame.

Ispepxam

Hi Dave. I can sympathise with you trying to understand a lot of the chat. I was away from the game for a long time as well and have only started again recently. Lots to learn and loads of terminology to remember – especially when it comes to quest names. Everyone is very friendly so don’t be shy to ask for help or group up with guildies and I’m sure you’ll have a good time.

All my toons have Ispep in there name somewhere, so I’m easy to spot in game. Most of my older characters are now ‘compromised’ being 1-2 year old builds. My Druid build is my current project (lvl 17 ATM) to get through heroics and on to epics. Happy to find something in my stable to run with you for some laughs. It can be the blind leading the blind…

See you in game
    Jimmy

Sinaefay

I have several characters Im playing, which include Sinaefay, Beldras, Dentharr, Darramestra (current leveler), Hruukra, Lithandra, Nalfey and Tarlhyn.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us