Home Forums General Hi all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vik

Some of you may know I live in Rural Herefordshire, and as such Broadband is a bit patchy held together as it is by bits of old string and over the last 12 months its been getting worse probably linked to the number of users. I have looked an Air Band as an alternative but the cap on downloads would make it problematic. Whilst I had plans of coming back to DDO, and looked at Elder Scrolls the reliability of the string is just not there, it typically goes down 2 or 3 times a night which would make raids impracticable.
    So I wish you all well in DDO and in life, but the Moleskins will remain awol.

Best wishes

Vik (mark)

Sinaefay

Oh sorry to hear, vik. We had looked forward to quest with you. :/

Flavia

Ouch, We are really missing you.

On a more bright note, I might have a few things for you… I’ll send you a picture once I’ve cleaned them. ( Stuff from a Location called Les Vaches Noires between Villers and Houlgate in Normandy )

Vik

well last night I made it back and will probably concentrate on lowbies as they are less intense in gaming terms. So keep a look out for Tleaf my L6 rogue.

Flav, great to here and did a trip to Torr Works quarry in Somerset two weeks ago so have lots of nice Calcite to pass in exchange if you would like

Vik

Sinaefay

Very welcome back, Vik. See you around in Stormreach 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us