Home Forums Who’s Who! HEY HEY

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zuoken

Hey Guys and Gals,
    I joined the guild yesterday and wanted to just say a quick HELLO!! to everyone.
    I Have a few characters but my main, Zuoken, is the one thats currently in the guild. The rest are just storage at the moment but if i decide to play them more i will see if i can get them in also.
    Been playing DDO since 2006, so have been around a while. I took a short break for 18 months – 2 years, and when i came back the guild i was in had died.
    I soloed for a bit and managed to get 13 heroic past lives done on my main as well as 6 Epic past lives. But i was still missing the guild interaction as well as raiding.
    i know a few raids but there are some new ones that came out since i took my break, which i would like to give a go, so apologies in advance for being a noob in them.
    I hope to get to know everyone over time and if you need any help doing anything feel free to ask, I may not know all the dungeons now but am willing to give them all a try.
    Also feel free to call me by my character’s name but most people know me as Si 🙂
    See you all out there
    Happy hunting and may the loot gods favor you

Sinaefay

Welcome to the ‘Swords and don’t be afraid to ask anything, as we are known to answer most even when we have no clue about it.

The topics beer, cheese and kobolds can get odd answers though, and btw, never forget our main rule in that we never leave loot behind 😉

Our raid evenings are tuesdays, fridays and saturdays, with start time being 7:30 UK time. We use the forums as main signup, but if there are free spots they will be offered in guild and ally channel. We rarely take in pugs when raiding, btw.

//Jan

Dragavon

Aaaah, great, a new raid sacrifice, erm, I mean, welcome to the Spellswords 🙂

Ryan

Hello Si, welcome to the Swords.

Ive seen you around these last few days, but only just saw your post here.

I rarely run Epics these days so probably wont get to quest with you any time soon.
    One the rare occasions that I run Epics I’ll be on a Bladeforged Paladin whose name currently slips my mind (old age). You’ll recognise him if you see him as his gear is so outdated that he’s wearing the DDO equivalent of flared trousers and a cardigan with faux leather elbow patches.

My main is Corazonroto.

See you around

Ryan

Sthax

Hey hey yourself

Welcome to the swords. Hit me up if you need any help. My chars are conveinently named Sth*x.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us