Home Forums Crafting Forum Help to the "new" crafting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mad_Viking

Im looking at what to craft for my bard1/sorc19.

I was thinking making one for each element like this one:
    http://cannith.cubicleninja.com/index.htm?typ=Main Hand&pls=-1&pre=991&suf=995

I just dont understand what this means:
    Highest Elemental shard level is 99
    Highest Any shard level is 70
    Total Item Potential Required: 12 (Min Level on item will be 20)

And more importen, will it be possible to get this:
    Total Required Ingredients:
    36 Greater Fire Essence
    172 Lesser Fire Essence
    4 Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments
    1575 Lesser Any Essence

Total Greater Essences: 385.4 (349.4 broken down to Lessers)
    (Is that a lot lot, a lot or just a few runs for a month?)

Any advise would be great 🙂

Legend

The lvl section is your crafting level in respective area, if you have not done this crafting before you will need to get someone to craft you unbound to use.

The ingredients part is not a problem (every now and then will need a rare collectable)

This crafting system is good for lvling but not really for lvl 20+, you won’t get the potency etc… with crafting that a specific named will provide.

The link will only go to crafting homepage, if you detail item/s you are after can probably list a few viable ones, you should get a specific item for main sorc element and a highish potency item to cover all over spells.

Mad_Viking

Damn link 😉

What i was looking at was a item that gives:
    Equipment bonus to fire spell power +66
    15% Equipment Bonus to Critical Hit chance

And then one for acid, ice, elec.
    Then in the other hand I could either have a shield or at Level 6 and lower spells gain +2 to penetrate spell resistance with something else on item.
    Edit: other thing could be Reduces the threat generated by ranged attacks and spells by 15%

Legend
    Flavia

If you need essences, ask me in game, I have heaps of them.
    For the collectables it’s going to be hit and miss.
    ( though I might have some so it’s always good to ask for specific [ for example I don’t have the Eberron Dragonshard Fragments ] )

Sinaefay

I agree with Legend here, in that you shouldn’t look at getting an item for all elements as that isn’t really viable nor that useful (swapping one thing for every spell is not that easy to do). Much better to get 1 item for your main element, another for your 2nd, and a potency item for the rest.

If you have Cannith challenge ingredients, you could go for the cloak of flames, http://ddowiki.com/page/Vaults_of_the_Artificers_epic_items#Cloak_of_Flames

When it comes to Cannith crafting, ask about as we got quite a few crafters in the guild.

Ryan

Just to echo what has been already said – as a Sorc you will want to choose your primary and secondary element and have caster sticks for those. I always go Fire/ Acid pre Vale and then Water/ Acid (although I’ll keep a Leccy stick for Eladars)

Keep an eye on the AH for the sticks you want that have the matching element and lore as they come up every now and then.
    Or you can mix them to get the required end result as mixed sticks are easier to find.

Ie…say you choose Water/ Acid as your main and secondary line. You could buy Combustion of acid lore and Corrosion of fire lore sticks.

I also keep a Potency of spell lore and Skyvault shield hot barred as well for tanking because (from my experience in Heroics) you’ll often end up Tanking bosses because of your Dps

Edit added….

I dont recommend tanking as a Sorc if you’re a Fleshy though.

When you choose your savant lines post on here and Ill see what I have spare.

Molfein

Ask Molfein for Collectibles – he has loads so will generally have what you need in whatever quantity.
    Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments are available when you trade in a tome with the Vendor in either Crafting hall.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Purified_Eberron_Dragonshard_Fragment

Cheers,
    G

Mad_Viking

Thank you all. Ill let you know if/when i run out of ingre.

I picked half Eldritch Knight and half Harper Agent so dont have a primery/scondary
    element. Is that bad? And thats why I wanted to make a staff for each (air. fire, sonic, elec, and acid) As I have a few spells with each.

Atm Im Arcane 18, Divine 2 and Elemental 7 and a bit stuck since I have used all my
    Siberys dragonshard framents and Khyber dragonshard fregments.
    So need some more questing 🙂

I like very much the Epic Ring of Elemental Essence, så might just get one of them 🙂

(Sorry that I was a bit late to reply but just had a death in family)

Gaollife

I’m a little late to the party, but if you still need Sib and Khy dragonshard frags I’ve got a stockpile going, in case I ever get round to crafting on this server :).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us