Home Forums Who’s Who! Hello from Molkire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Molkire

Hello everyone. Been what? Two weeks? Feels like more. You people are the reason I play this game. The community of grown-up kids, each with its own weird quirks, (and of course all the officers with none of those :P).
    I felt very welcome and I thank you again for that.
    Now about me.
    Fat Bulgarian. Working a (potentially) deadly job in security.
    All things science nerd. Studied about 10 years Molecular Biology, never finished.
    My greatest achievement to-date? Growing a 4 fists long beard and getting away with it at work 😛
    Gamewise, I’ve been playing since day 10. i feel ashamed for not being in beta 😛
    Took me a year or so to understand how to play and why rogues need CON. (many will argue i still haven’t mastered that part).
    Was in The Companions on Boldrei and Keeper, until that very friendly infamous leader of that guild kicked me 😛 Joined Red Dragon’s Talon and stayed there until the move to USA. There I moved my man toon Molkire to Thelanis and with a few friends formed a guild called Children and Monsters. At one point we grew to about 80-90 people in size, mostly Europeans, but with notable exceptions of New Zealand, Brazil, Russia, USA. Then everyone stopped playing. The alst three or so years, I’ve been playing mostly alone or up to 5 people during extended holidays when people felt like coming back. The guild ship is till there if anyone needs guild buffs and such toplay on Thelanis, just tell me and I’ll send invites.
    I’m known for playing mostly rogues. I don’t understand how to play casters. I’ve tried. People suffered. I won’t anymore.
    That’s about it. Thanks again for letting me in. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us