Home Forums General harper mm spammer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sthax

Working on a new build with the harper tree.
    Wanted to try out the mm spamming fvs wiz and thoughed the harper tree would synergize great with it.

So set off on my first life trying it out and experiment a bit. Went 5 fvs 2 rogue 13 wiz. Ended up using the eldritch knight tree for survival while lvling. All n all a nice build wielding GS or shield with ls. High saves and even higher dd and search (didn’t even use items to find and disable traps)

Now it’s time for the second life. With all the info gathered from first life it’ll be something along the lines of:

14 wiz 4 fvs 2 rogue. Warforge
    Insight reflex
    Empower
    Maximize
    Quicken
    Single hand weapon
    Toughness
    Spell focus enchantment
    gr spell focus enchantment for mass hold and disco ball
    Spell pen

Skill focus:
    DD
    Search
    Spellcaft
    Perform
    Umd
    Open lock

Int focused

Harper tree for int to hit and dmg. Also get the +3 skill

For lvling get eldritch knight tree
    EE game play shiradi archmage/angel

Think that should suffice. Any pointers anyone can give would be greatly appreciated?

Options:
    -loose 1 or 2 fvs lvls for wiz to get next lvl spells. At cost of spell crit.
    – drop spell focus for cleave if weapon dmg works out. Or get evocation focus instead of enchantment. But don’t think that would be necessary.

Sinaefay

Im not familiar with these types of caster myself, so Im afraid I cant give any real advice to you (only playing a pure wiz myself)-

Sthax

Well at lvl 5 atm and kicking ass and taking names. Fun build till now. Hopefully it will keep up in higher lvls.

Ryan

As you’re building a Shiradi I would be tempted to not bother with SF feats at all as you wont land anything in EE due to SR and DC and EH is steam rolled easily these days without any real need for CC.
    What feats to take instead? I dont really know as I rarely multi-class

If you really want Ench then I would take PL Wiz if you have it for +1 DC across the board plus a bit of Pen and then take SF Ench. I have no idea what your DCs are going to be but you might have to rely on debuffs to make your CC stick even in EH.

One other thing – you really need Toughness? As a Warforged Wiz base you’ll have Quickened Reconstructs, Blur and Displacement on your side that will see you good.

Hope you have fun with your build

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us