Home Forums Guild Vault Guild chests

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dragavon

The guild has 4 chests that everyone can open, and 2 chests that only officers can open. There are 2 chests in the cargo hold, and 2 chests in the guild vault next to the cannith crafting room on deck 2.

All items in guild chests are free for any member of the guild. If you look in a guild chest and see an item you need and will use just take it. You do not have to ask permission for anything, people put the items in there hoping they can be useful for someone else.

The small chest by the Kundarak banker in cargo hold is for various consumables. Right now I have put hair dyes, thieves tools and some useful scrolls there. If people have more plat than they know what to do with then it is nice if they buy some stacks of heal, ressurection and greater restore scrolls and put in that chest.

I have put wands, augments and some high level arcane scrolls that you can not buy in the large chest in cargo hold.

General chest 1 in the guild vault is for useful named and random loot. If you find an item you think is useful for others then put it there.

General chest 2 is for crafting blanks with augment slots or weapon blanks with special material properties. If you find items with augment slots that you do not need yourself then please disjunct them and put them in here. They seem to be quite popular and things disapear quite quickly.

Ispepxam

Thanks for this Dragavon. I haven’t put anything in, or taken out of the guild chest in the cargo hold. Until this post I didn’t even know about the other two… or that we had cannith crafting onboard…

I’ll keep it in mind if there’s anything I don’t want from loot I collect.

Jimmy

Flavia

Beside Cannith, there’s also a complete set of Greensteel Altar on first deck.
    While it won’t make Legendary, you can create Legendary Blanks there.

and Thanks Dag for organizing the chests in a logical way and keeping them organized.

Dragavon

I have to ask people to not put filigree in the guildchests.

There are simply too many filigree’s to use the very limited space for them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us