Home Forums General Forums

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Clarice

Hi all,
    This will appear to be a strange request, but will make sense once I explain.

is it possible to have a thread where people post links to relevant, important stuff that may appear on the main forums, or in places, I am currently kinda busy with stuff, and really do not have time to trawl/search the forums, and I know some of you do enjoy it/have the time. As I am trying to use time I get at the computer to actually play ddo not forum trawl. I would then be able to look here and quickly just read the forum parts members found important/interesting. If this is a stupid idea, or unworkable, no problem, just trying to maximise my in game time. Anyways finished my coffee so of to RL I go again

Clar

Flavia

Well, while I like the idea, I see one issue with that…

What somebody will consider important might not be what somebody else consider important…

But anyway.

From one of the threads about Ghallanda’s crashes:

[quote]Yes, we are looking at some form of “sorry” bonus for Ghallanda.[/quote]
    [quote]We have been investigating the issues on Ghallanda as a top priority for a while now, and so far it does not appear to be hardware-related. For example, we’ve completely replaced all of the server’s hardware, and it’s still happening. We are looking at other various possibilities, including the possibility that it could be a corrupt character’s data or subset of characters’ data[/quote]

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/461005-Ghallanda-Unavailable-Tuesday-June-2nd?p=5624191&viewfull=1#post5624191

Clarice

thanks flaV exactly what I meant

Clar

Flavia

follow up on the topic :

Yesterday’s downtime reason :

<quote>
    Ghallanda has reopened! Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve recent server issues. We will most likely have more to say soon on the server’s technical issues in recent weeks. </quote>

<quote>This ended up being a technical issue involving the process used for periodic data cleanup on Ghallanda’s master server. We’ve identified the issue, and now corrected it. >/quote>

Stele

Do you want stuff from DDO Vault in here?

I found a couple of gems in the ‘open to all’ forum there recently.

Flavia

it’s better to avoid reposting from The Vault…
    Anything posted there needs to be taken with a grain of salt….
    Even my posts there. 😉
    ( oh and don’t think the 100+ posts sub-forum has better gems
    it’s just an extension of the General one )

The true gems in The Vault are told through PM.

Lisa

Here’s a good little gem;

Coupon code is ready!
    Code: WRLOCK
    1 free alignment change of any type
    1/account

Clarice

that’s nice cheers lisa

Argante

[quote]Yes, we are looking at some form of “sorry” bonus for Ghallanda.[/quote]

Did anything ever come of this Flav (apart from me getting an infraction of course)?

Dragavon

We have a special 10% bonus to heroic and epic XP until July 6th.

Sinaefay

We also have +1 loot and double chance for remnants to drop

Flavia

Information of the day :

Mabar Ingredients are obsolete.
    If you didn’t notice that they were crumbling to dust after the last update it’s now official that they are going to be obsoleted and that no exchange from old to new will be offered :

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/465924-Old-Mabar-stuff?p=5696092&viewfull=1#post5696092

New stuff will probably be challenge-y :

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/465811-Is-this-a-preview-of-the-quot-new-Mabar-quot#post5695533

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us