Home Forums Guild Vault For Roll: Ring of Spell Storing (20121004)

Viewing 8 posts - 13 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Jan/ Taan

Is there any limitations on this?  I most likely never “Epuc” this item so I’d not want to roll if  making it Epic is a requirement

Sinaefay

Eyebiter rolls 85 (d120).

Ryan, there are no requirements to roll for this, beyond having a character who can benefit from it. Just to mention this, the epic ring of spell storing is THE most rare epic item in DDO. There are fewer than 10 on each server who has one (my estimate of it, there might be one server with more lucky ones that other servers).

Fermihault

(General): Catrush rolls 108 (d120).

Sinaefay

Gwydrea rolls 14 (d120).

Sinaefay

This roll is closed now, with Legend having the best roll sofar with 14. Ryan does have a chance still to roll, but his will be the last accepted.

Ryan

Most kind for the offer Jan but I wont be rolling. My mains are Sorcs so if I cant do the job with 3k plus SP then another few wont help – plus my TR Wiz has a Twisted Talisman.

Finally my Cleric isnt run enough to warrant having a RoSS

. Sorry for any confusion.

Gratz Legend

Legend

Thanks to Tann fo donating, will find it a nice home in which it will be used a lot.

Matt

from Taanstaafl – you are all welcome to the donation – it was an item I had sat in the bank for ages when I noticed that somebody had said that they had never come across one and would like to have – as I had just picked up another one I sent the two rings out to the two peeps I was in conversation with at the time – I hadn’t expected either ring to turn up for guild roll they were just sent as gifts.  I seem to come across these things as I’m running the desert fairly regularly after Bloodstones so there may be more to come…..

Viewing 8 posts - 13 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us