Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids Friday 09/08 @ 7:30 uk time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Lo All

Epic Raids this Friday starting with an EH Velah, then onto an EH FOT, a EN CiTW and to finish another EH FOT.

Main destinies only required for FOT, relevant be handy in web though.

If not logged by 7:50 will put spot in guild chat.

On another note with the FOT’s I notice a few peeps bring the same character for both runs, this is absolutely fine but others have been known to bring alts to fill specific required roles that may not require comms/completions or items, most weeks Cat or Dom have been kind enough to trade Hero Comms with me so the toon that needs get 2 runs worth in 1 go, I then give the Comms from my next run to either, if either of us lose 1 then no probs as have chance to also gain one, all I ask is that when signing up you state if you are happy to get 2 runs worth in one go so can then bring same toon next run or toon that does not require comms but perhaps completions,
    other peeps can then ask you for the trade.

1. Legend – 2 runs worth of Comms for Vam, can then bring required toon for other run.
    2. Clarice
    3. Khell
    4. Cat
    5. Flav
    6. Khaan
    7. Domvik
    8. Jan
    9. Wish
    10. Dom
    11. Plague
    12. Nik

Reserves: Enda, Abdux, Erg

Clarice

ha[[y to sign up would like Clareu (fvs) for at least one fot run, as I would like a shot at the gloves,

Clar

Lisa

I’m still after items so I’d like to run with different toons and keep the comms on each one

CaT

Sounds good! Signing up my wizard for VoN and first FoT (for completions and comms) and most likely my cleric for CitW (completion/items).

If I am still awake by then (I always have problems focusing properly in the last raid since it gets to 1 am by the time we run it!) … hopefully I manage to flag my fighter for the second FoT otherwise my cleric who can trade his comms until I get that PDK favor rolling and see how much I actually need 😉

P.S. Not sure if my fighter is allowed in the raid even if flagged: he does hit harder than my cleric (raged Kensei), but he is only L20 (a stumble away from 21) and without much ED to boot he might be a sp drain. I don’t want to be a burden for the party, but instead contribute so please let me know if this is fine or not 😀

Legend

We can decide at the time Cat depending on what group looks like, don’t mind having 1 or 2 lower lvl toons in a lvling destiny as long as we got the dps/heals etc… covered, a couple of max primals on Dragon and we good.

Ryan

I wont be raiding Friday if not having my Cleric is a consideration.

Clarice

what does that mean Ryan ?

Ryan

Im just giving everyone a heads up in advance that my Cleric (or my caster) isnt going to around so that people can better plan on what alts to bring.

Flavia

Signing.
    To fit for Fots.
    I’ll see for the other two.

Khaan

signing up lellwen – shes the only one flagged at this point

Anonymous
    Inactive

Signing up.
    Domvik still need comm and items from FoT and CitW, but can come with any necessary class (if i have:-))

Sinaefay

Signing up

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us