Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids Fri 4 Apr @ 7:30pm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Epic Raids this Friday, starting with an EH Velah, then onto an EH Thunder and Wyrm.

Main destinies for the Thunder and Wyrm.
    For Thunder same tactic as last week, if you died a lot you really need to look at cause and sort as you definately won’t last on EH, more than likely it is no fire absorption, we will try with 2 Intims again, 1 Kiter, 2 Heals, plenty of ranged, few additinal pointers.
    – Remember can use shrine, on EH will more than likely be required.
    – When the Shield begins to go down on the artifact you can completely ignore the Dragons if not kiting/tanking, help with the adds and then get the Arti down fast, you do nothing by hitting the Dragons.

For Wyrm again same tactic but we need to get the shadow portal tactics a lot faster, I will write up teams, team 1 and 2 will basically go through the 2 initial active portals, team 1 on left, team 2 on right, team 3 and 4 will go through the portals that the crystal will need to be turned to activate, if we have to go through again team 1 and 2 will again go through the active portals (they will be different to the first time) and team 3 and 4 on the portals activated by turning crystal, will make clearer on day, you can ignore the shadows.
    All tactics were pretty much sorted on the Wyrm raid, it’s just improving on speed to get to end fight, if you want to do mirrors and not done please state as rolled last week and it took 15 minutes for 1 to say they did not want to do!

Please state toon for the new Raids:

1. Legend – Thunder prob Sorc, Wyrm prob Monk for the Necro adds/portals.
    2. Grugni – Arti
    3. Yoko – prob fvs
    4. Jan – Tarl, Dragon Kiter
    5. Cat – Wiz
    6. Clar – Prob tank at mo
    7. Khell – presume monk
    8. Smug – Ranged
    9. Flav – Tank Healer

Grugno

Signing up (Insertcoin – Arti) 🙂

Yokogeri

Signing up.

Can Bring Arti, fvs, caster, monk, ranger, druid.

Sinaefay

Signing up with Tarl for both.

CaT

Signing up with wizard.

Clarice

Clar signing in

Tank monkcher and fvs available for the new raids, may flag some more by Friday will update if I do

Clar

Lisa

Me and Smugler please, though I can’t guarantee I will have the will to do Wyrm, I think it’s a bloody awful long, painful raid, worse than the Abbot in fact, and it takes a silly amount of runs for T3 items.

Ryan

You youngsters have no stamina these days Lisa

Flavia

Signing for Velah and Thunder… I’m not certain for Wyrm, that will depend on tonight. ( I’m on call and if I spend a good part of the night up, I’ll have sleep to catch up )

Flav for Thunder. Wolf for Velah.

Myror

Sign me up please. Will bring Xyriss for ranged DPS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us