Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids Fri 26 Sept @ 7:30 uk time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Epic Raids, starting with EE Wyrm, then onto EH Thunder and FOT.

For Wyrm must be lvl 28 and capable, will need Intim, Blitzer, Healer for both of these, Kuld taker, dc caster and 7 dps (melee or Sharadi/Exalted caster), please state roll can cover.

1. Legend – DC Caster (prob best) or some kind of dps
    2. Wishie – Bard or Druid
    3. Clar – FVS (dps and heals)
    4. Cat – Wiz Sharadi (maybe Kuld Kiter)
    5. Jan – Blitizer with traps skills
    6. Yoko – FVS (dps and heals)
    7. Arg – Belted ravager ranged dps (kinda)
    8. Lisa – Intim
    9. Smug – Monkcher

11 would be a good number as either Lisa, Mark or Clar can log a Kuld kiter as it will involve all players a bit more then.

Also, a pot contribution would be nice for those that are bringing toons with sp and they use their own, only 5 each or so should be fine.
    I might be overplanning and it goes very smooth but as the first just trying to give us the best chance.

Wish

Signing up.

Can offer blitzer/dps, tank or hjealer

preff blitzer/dps (Bard and Dru respectively)

Clarice

Clarice please FVS can heal or dps is a completionist and has lots of sp and can heal and damage well

Clar

CaT

Melee DPSer or my shiradi wizard.

Sinaefay

Signing up

Can bring Blitzer (bard or ranger trapper) or ranged dps

Lisa

“Must be capable”… well that rules me out then! 😀

Sinaefay

Don’t be silly. You are as capable as us others, Lisa. 🙂
    Now you need to specify whom you will play!

Yokogeri

Signing up. Guess my best bets are:

FVS for heals/dps/dragon debuff(exalted angel)
    Arti might be ok for traps/dps/buffs
    Druid for CC + some heals (also in exalted)
    Bard can cc, buff, heal, dps, but only level 26

Think any of the above should be ok. Other chars are probably slightly lacking atm for ee, i.e. my blitzer takes too much damage and lacks enough healing etc.

Legend

I will answer the following on your behalf Lisa 🙂

Do I die a lot in these raids on EH – No
    Do I have current end game gear – Yes
    When running in raids do I cover my role – Yes

Trust me you and the majority of your toons are more than capable, it would be great if you could bring your Intim for the first ee as need high end for this, also be great if can talk Smug into coming as his Monkcher would help a great deal, just a shame Myroar having probs at mo with connection for a second one.

Capable was not really aimed at the player (well most 😉 ) but can the toon really hack it at this raid level on ee, a lot of toons can breeze EH quests but you put them into an ee and no hope at all, majority of these would be melee casters tbh imo, I would say I would not consider half of my lvl 28’s for this raid on ee.

Dragavon

Not signing up here, working overtime tomorrow and Dragavon is not yet back at lvl 28.

But what is considered a good epic destiny for a dps/melee gimp like Dragavon? I know you are fond of seeing fury of the wild Legend, but I capped Divine Crusader monday, and I have to say I find this at least as powerful and much more survivable than Fury?

Will soon have capped Legendary Dreadnught, so I have to learn about this blitz thing you are always talking about, is that destiny considered good? I have limited experience so far.

Legend

With the new upcoming amendments a lot of the capped melee destinies will help with the toons Melee power, Blitz will just add a bit more I believe and will work differently for build up.
    Fury is nice for one off Adrenaline big hits which can help with the Phylactory and unbridled but it does help if the toon can take hits if melee as you can’t have defensive stances active, hence more for a ranged toon with Manyshot or for someone that can finish mobs fast.
    Divine Crusader is also a very nice melee destiny, especially if undead in raid, I do find it is very useful to have some decent sp for this (700+sp) as all about aura’s, you still need to be able to take a hit but at least you have a heal aura to help yourself and others, definately viable for right build – if you find it useful use this one but have the sp.
    Unyeilding obviously should not be considered if a melee dps and if you use it as a caster you are lacking hp imo.
    imo they gimped Primal Avatar a bit too much to make it a viable melee destiny compared to others now.
    Sharadi nice for Sorc, Suriken throwers, ranged if not in fury.
    GOF – Be a monk 🙂
    Shadow Dancer – Be a rogue, nice if used right but majority of rogues useless in this raid unfortunately due to the mobs against.
    Exalted Angel – very powerful for a fvs/cleric/right Wiz, low sp big damage effects and prob best debuff in game, lot of fvs’s have massive dps output now and can take aggro of melees/intims.

Argante

Signing up on Sarlinna sporting Fury

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us