Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids Fri 16/08 @ 7:30 uk time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Hi All

Epic Raids this Friday, we will start with an EN LOB first week, please refer to Dom’s e-mail below for spirit rolls, I believe EN will provide us with only Exquisite.
    https://www.spellswords.com/forums/topic/alchemical-weapons-lob-ma-raiding-wishlist/

If you intend to just loot any spirits u get without posting in the above please do not sign up, if you are unsure about quest and would like to experience a few times before looting spirits then please join, but be aware if a spirit does drop for you and you have not posted in Dom’s forum post you will be expected to put that spirit for roll to relevant peeps.

We wont just stop doing these once certain peeps are sorted so rest assured by the time you have your fragments and cells you should also be sorted or close to on spirits.

Next we will do an EH Velah, then an EH FOT, another EH FOT if time looks good.

Main destinies for the FOT’s please as usual, main/relevant destiny for LOB be good if not know, not gr8 xp anyway.

If not logged by 7:50 will advertise spot.

1. Legend
    2. Cat
    3. Wish
    4. Clar
    5. Ryan
    6. Jan
    7. Flav
    8. Enda
    9. Dom
    10. Khell
    11. Myror
    12. Smug

Reserves: Domvik, Khaan

CaT

Sounds good, sign me in please!

Wish

Signing up

Also as the FoTs have been going rather well of late how about whacking the difficulty up a notch if people are willing?

~Wish

Clarice

clar will join in for the fun, If I haven’t sorted it out by then, happy for any spirits I find to go for roll ofc

Clar

Ryan

I think I should be ok for this.

Cleric for LoB (as theres nothing in LoB Nannabot needs I will be after a GA for Soul

EDITTED …i’ll think about the spirits some more before deciding

Will try and ensure Soul is flagged for Velah

Cleric or Caster for 1st FoT or can make room for others as both have all the FoT loot they need. But happy to help none-the-less

Prob wont do second FoT

Khaan

sorry guys, im out this friday but will be back in next week

Sinaefay

Signing up

Will bring Sin for LoB, Chanted for Velah and FoT, and whoever needed for 2nd FoT.

Flavia

Signing

Enda

Sure

Domend

Signing up . Dualist for LoB and Velah. Rogue and Wiz for FoT.

Lisa

Should be home in time

Myror

Sign me up please.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us