Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids Fri 11th @ 7:30 uk time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Epic Raids this Friday, starting with an EH Velah, then onto an EH Thunder and EH Wyrm.

Main/relevant destinies for last 2, would try and get some kind of fire absorb for the Thunder if you not got already or twist in draconic energy absorb.

We have tactics for both pretty much sorted, it’s just now getting the right gear/toons, will try a blitzer and Druid combo for the adds in Thunder, 2 Intims’s (one for adds), Kiter, then ranged DPS, melee dps and casters, also in Thunder the strafing dragon runs are not random, it will aim for us so don’t stay in large groups.
    For Wyrm we again pretty much sorted, just need to get through the pre’s faster, the jump one saves a lot of time but it seems if you don’t have the speed you can’t get over a section, I ran and spammed jump last time on my Pally and got across every time by falling and grabbing ledge, it seemed to work, also on the second platform jump aim directly for the first ledge out from the edge, you can make it with jump and ff and only need to jump back one then, I will also refer to the portals as 1-6, 1 being the first NE, then continuing clockwise, I will do the mirrors this week.

Please state toon will bring or flexibility.

1. Legend – Thunder = Pally Blitzer, Wyrm = Pally Blitzer or Fury
    2. Jan – Thunder = Tarl Dragon Kiter, Wyrm = Tarl on Adds/Dragon/Portals
    3. Grugno – Thunder = Insert for Ranged on Dragons + Adds, Wyrm = Dragon/Portals
    4. Cat – Thunder = Caster in Sharadi on Adds primarily, Wyrm = Dragon/Portals
    5. Khell – Thunder = Monk on Adds, Wyrm = Monk on Adds/Portal
    6. Smug – Thunder = Ranged on Dragons + Adds when needed, Wyrm = Dragon/Portals
    7. Clar – Thunder = Prob second tank or Monkcher, Wyrm = Tank or Monkcher
    8. Ryan – Not sure what has flagged!
    9. Flav – Tank Healer for both
    10. Wish – Thunder = Prob Druid for adds or FVS or Tank, Wyrm = Tank or FVS
    11. Yoko – Various
    12. Myror – Xyriss

Sinaefay

Signing up. Bringing Tarl for Thunder and Wyrm.

Grugno

Count me in 🙂 Insertcoin – arti

CaT

Signing up with my wizard!

Question: is worthy to run Wyrm eH?

Legend

Question: is worthy to run Wyrm eH?

The drop rate of scales greatly increases on EH by 3+ times so def worth it, along with the drop rate of the crafting ingredient for Tier 3 recently being upped on EH and obviously the named.

Wyrm is all about coordination, the EH runs we have been doing recently were in fact a lot smoother than the original EN, so timewise not much difference, we will def eventually get this run down to sub 1 hour.

Lisa

Me and Smugler please on the usual

Clarice

clar would like to attend, have monkcher druid FVS and tank flagged for mountain and monkcher druid and tank for shadow

CLar

Ryan

I’ll make an extra effort to attend these next week when I home as they sound fun.

Flavia

Signing somebody For Velah… Wolf might be caped by then… So it might be Gimp Cleric or Gimp Rogue or Gimp Bard.

Flav for the rest since she is the only one flagged.
    At some point I’ll have to flag some others ( Kender, or Mill )

Wish

Signing up

You know what I have 🙂

Yokogeri

Signing up.

Druid, Arti, fvs, ranger, monk, or wizard. Can bring any.

Myror

Sign me up please. Will bring Xyriss

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us