Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids 01/03/13 from 7pm UK time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Lo All

Epic Raids this Friday, will start with EH/EE Von 5, EH Von6 (have to do a Von 6 EE soon) – for both of these any destinies, followed by an EH Citw, main destinies for melees and caster and I dont mean a lvl 2 Primal Avatar if you have Fury or LD available at lvl 4/5, if you are not on a main destiny when enter will recall and reform group, healers and bards any destiny fine, then onto new GH raid EH so peeps can try and get flagged during week (will be doing some runs) again a relevant useful destiny for this one for melees and casters, have heard this raid can be quite fast so if time a Queen to finish.

1. Legend
    2. Jan
    3. Cat
    4. Nik
    5. Dom 
    6. Myr
    7. Vik
    8. Flav
    9. Wish
    10. Arg
    11. Lud
    12. Nath

Reserves

Llad, Leo

Sinaefay

Signing up

CaT

Sign me in! Flagged even for new raid and anxious to run it 😉

Nikoli

signing up in some form

Domend

Signing up for those.

Also i would strongly suggest to make a rule about main destinies on the New Raid is quite chaotic and with high incoming dmg ( Not that hard to complete ) and main destinies can make it very fast since u need spam heals and high dps .  Also if u are in a kinda gimpish destiny a death there is amazing downgrade since u need all resists for the breaths and mobs dmg.

Myror

Signing up my monk. Let me know if you want me to use GMoF as I prefer FotW as my main destiny. I think it has better DPS, even with the bugs it has with handwraps.

Vik

signing up with porki

Flavia

Signing some gimps for the first two… Flav-Gimp for E-Tor ( she wants loot ).

Wish

May be a little late for the start, should be only 20 mins or so, but will do my best to be there, so sign me up, or stick me in reserves if you cba to wait 🙂

~Wish

Argante

I’m in.

Ludovik

Nath and I STILL arent flagged for new raid, but we should be in town and can take 2 spots for the first 2 raids (Von+CitW) if you by friday havent filled up with non-slackers that can do everything… 🙂

Most likely some form of AA and me on a melee…

Ludo

Portilis

Put me down for a spot if any open up 🙂

As Lladi unsurprisingly 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us