Home Forums General Elder scrolls on line

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Vik

game came on line earlier than stated been on around an 1 hr Vik Moleskin is the name 🙂

Sirac

Hey all, just popping in with a quick hullo. And to say will be playing Ebonheart pact this weekend…Sirac and Yllaria are the character names. So anyone else with that Alliance, feel free to give us a shout in game. 🙂

And anyone from last beta, don’t be caught out, update your launcher tonight. HUGE download, taken several hours here to get it all done.

And already bought collectors edition for Sol and I…so maybe see some of you in game…on the Euro server! 🙂

Cheers,

Sirac

Sirac

K, gone from having reservations to being completely hooked this weekend. Really looking forward to release now.

So anyone still around from the early days of the ‘swords who wants to meet up in ESO, I am going to create a Spellswords guild on the Euro server. It will be a small guild for friends and people who’ve known each other of old from across a few games. Will get a voice chat server cos that’s essential for the game, probably mumble. But probably wont have a guild website at first anyway. It’s just that you can easily have 5 guilds in game, so this one will be for people to share info, help each other out, team up and maybe even share info about good guilds to join in game. But do expect to have the 10 members needed for guild bank and guild store.

Will definitely be Aldmeri Dominion or Daggerfall pact (not Ebonheart) as have played Ebon in the beta and want a shiny new alliance to play for release! 🙂 So anyone with strong preference for one of those alliances, and wants to join up with us, gimme a holler.
    Cheers,

Sirac

Rhian

I know I asked already (pesky little me), but there was never really an answer to it ;-P

I have joined now several beta weekends and for me it is set in stone that I am going to play ESO 🙂 even got my digital Imperial Edition by now.
    Man can’t wait to play 🙂 Ebonheart Pact all the way 😀

Two questions
    1)
    Are the Spellswords going to play ESO as a guild, or will we be joining up a sister-guild?

2)
    Which server? North American or European Mega Server? They sadly separated it *sighs*

Sirac

Heya folks,

So anyone who has the 5 days early access, looks like it is confirmed for midday release UK time (12:00) this Sunday! 🙂

And a reminder about the voice chat server you’re all welcome to use and pop on to say hello! 🙂

Just go to http://www.mumble.com

Download the latest client.

And the server info is, when trying to connect:

Name: Spellswords
    Address: spellswords.mumble.com
    Port: 7321
    Password: lootlootloot

There are 15 slots, so 15 of us can use at any one time. Should be plenty for a long while as just a small social “secondary” guild for us to meet up in game.

Am definitely going with Aldmeri Dominion for start up. On the Euro server obviously. So hopefully see a few familiar faces there. 🙂

Cheers,

Sean

PS Oh and forgot to mention, a friend sent me this link, great for planning out your character.

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills

Sirac

Hey all,

Just hoping I could ask a favour. Could any of you playing ESO, especially on the US server, PLEASE create an alt on the Euro server and join a guild for me. Having a real pain with inventory management, and having my own private guild bank with 500 slots would be a huge help! So just trying to get people I know to use 1 of their guild slots for that purpose. Of course if any actually playing on the Euro server and want to meet up, even better. 🙂

So far have 6 in the guild, but am not interested in making it a “proper” guild, have already joined a playing guild and a few trading guilds.

So anyway if you know any from the US that would be willing to help set this up be great. Never need to actually play the alts, just having the 10 guild members for guild bank be a huge help. Of course willing to do the same for you guys on the US server if you want?

Am @Sirac on the Euro server. Hope can arrange a time can meet up! Though am away most of this weekend, but will check back here regularly to see if any can help and sort a time.

Cheers,

Sirac

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us