Home Forums General Elder scrolls on line

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Vik

I always feel odd when I see these sorts of posts on forums, but I would rather play with old friends so here goes

It seems I signed up for the Elder Scrolls Beta test ages ago and had my access email through this evening for a beta event over the weekend which I will be logging on for. If any of you lot happen to be heading that way send me a mail I would be fun hook up. Send me a mail via the forums or look out for an alt with Moleskin in the name and I will see you at the weekend.
    It seems I was away too long so need to reinstall DDO to play with you guys and that is also on my plans once work calms down

very best wishes

Vik

Ryan

Hello Vik.

I got my beta invite today.

I registered and redeemed my code but cannot work out where I download the game from as i cant see a link in my confirmation emails.

Any help appreciated

Ta

Ryan

Vik

I logged onto my account https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/users/account and there is a download pc client button on right hand side of page

if all else fails send me your email and will send you a screen shot

vik

Ryan

Cheers Vik, I shall try it out tonight

Sirac

Hey Vik, and all!

Yea Sol and I will be there this weekend. But only Saturday and Sunday eve…and maybe bits and pieces during the day Sunday. Will post here when decided what faction to play. 🙂

Cheers,

Sirac

Argante

Been looking forward to this. Got my code and hoping it lives up to my expectations.

Ryan

The link worked and I now have the option to download (which I shall do tonight)

I will take a quick look at the game on the weekend but probably not for long as no game has yet enticed me away from DDO.

Molfein

Hi Vik,

Good to hear from you and that you’ll be reloading to DDO, hope the time away has been kind to you.

Cheers,
    G

PS Lead a tour of the Orchard with Mon group alts and managed to hit all the explorers though only 4 rares. Those many runs with the Moleskins and Bhurnt obviously paid off as it’s been many months since visiting!

Portilis

Sadly, we’re playing tabletop this weekend, but I suspect Matt & I will try to get on to have a look at some point.

Argante

You might want to start the launcher as soon as possible. Mine has now been downloading the client for over 3 hours and is currently at 7%.

Vik

echo what Argante said on download times started mine 8pm last night and left on overnight was finished sometime this afternoon, so don’t leave it too late in the week if you are planning to take a look

vik

Myror

I wonder if this is why I cannot access their web site. A new large wave of beta testers clogging the internet with their downloads 🙂 I’m not one, but like to check whats happening on their site now and again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us