Home Forums General Druid shield

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ispepxam

Hi guildies,

I’m looking for advice for my druid build. I’m aware that Druids are limited in their shield choices due to Druidic Oath – no metal shield (or armour).

So, the question is what shield to use for epic levels – or combination of shields if there is range of options as I move up from my current level 21 up to level 30.

I’m looking for an upgrade on my Wall of Wood (heroic normal lvl 15 version) that I’m running at the moment. I could try and farm Epic Wall of Wood, but I’m still under level to attempt that. I could probably craft something (cannith), but I’m short on materials having already crafted a few items for my toon.

Does anyone else who runs a druid (or has in the past) have any suggestions for a new shield? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jimmy

Wish

On my druid i use the Legendars Slavemasters staff as the best druid item ever imo

if your heart is set ons hields though after a quick look at the list ont hew Wiki the Epic Shield of Tireless Aid or Celestial Oak seems best for dru.

As for lvling if you ask around a bit someone may have an epic wall of wood you could have to lvl with.

Sthax

think it depends on your playing style.

my druid has the demonic slab Heroic atm still looking for the epic version. As i took tower shield prof to go with my imp shield mastery.

there are quite a few shields for druids. as wishy said the aid and celestial oak. but there is more 🙂
    if you go wolf or bear there this too http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Breaker_of_Bodies

http://ddowiki.com/page/Druid_equipment (normally tis link works, its down now. might come back up.)

There is also the new armors in newscomers and blue & black. they are scale based so druid profecient.

Ispepxam

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I know there are some nice options available from the high-end raids so that will be the long term goal.

In the meantime I’ll keep an eye out for options as I level my druid.

Thanks,
    Jimmy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us