Home Forums Tricks and Tactics DDO – Navigation – XP Planner

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sthax

Hey Guildies,

In light of the many Racial TR’s i need to run i’ve made an Excel sheet to keep track of the best Q’s to run and plan ahead eventually.

Its pretty simple all the light orange cells are for the users to fill in.
    You can select a Quest from the drop down, select a difficulty and set if you get BB bonusses (1 for yes / 0 for no)

avg opt is set to 35% as it often at that amouth when zerging. you can change this value in the dash sheet, for when your keen on all the opts. You can also fill in a modifier per Quest. if you team up with a trapper for example.

The Dash has some other values to consider. like if you have an xp pot running are vip or not and have a tome of learning.

The specific opts per quest are hard to predict and calculate so those are not available. You can set GEM or Saga XP to adjust the total XP to reflect your characters.

At the end of the Quest you can put in your completion time, the sheet will calculate the XP/Min. This way you can see what is worth running in the future.
    You’ll find that there are some surprices you didn’t expect.

Get the file here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/i63vmkkovhherea/XP-Planner-Beta-006.xlsx?dl=0

Hope you’ll get good use out of it.

Cheers,
    Sth*x

Sthax

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0zmv7xpz8upi2w7/AAAHJ8qeGhlE5ITv1kHegTTla?dl=0

little update:

– color coded the difficulty
    – XP/min now turns red if under 10% of avarage, green above 10% of avarage and orange if its 10% around avarage
    – Time till 20 is now properly showed
    – fixed some minor calculation errors
    – made a dropbox to share upcomming updates

Sthax

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zfv4kt71fng90y/XP-Planner-Beta-004.xlsx?dl=0

Some more updates:
    – added Q time till lvl 20
    – added Epic quests
    – added Quest Rating (for it to work you’ll need to fill in a time for every Q)
    – Q Rating reflects the best Q to run for lvl. it takes the average of all quest of the same lvl and show the percentage of the XP/min

– added some colors for visual feedback.

TODO:

– sort Quests on chain
    – add lvl to Q name for easier searching
    – create a way to ignore Div0 error in calculations
    – make a exception rule to saga and gem xp input.

I left my results in the file, so you can see how it works.
    To clear all info just click drag “choose Quest over all the alrdy set quests and delete all the times.

Cheers,
    Sth*x

Dragavon

But can a spreadsheat calculate how much, if any, fun you have while playing?

Sthax

heheh, thats another sheet Drag.

Fun=(averageif; dayoftheweek;(Qtime*(partymember-rating(1-10)+5)+(Beverage-rating(1-10)*alcohol)+(foodquote*mod)/100)

Dragavon

TBH, I feel that there is so much XP available after a true reincarnation that there is no need to calculate things like this. You can level up doing only half the quests on each level.

Just do the quests you enjoy doing while levelling, and perhaps do different quests on each life, to get some variation. That is the best way to do it and not get burned out on it, in my opinion. But if you enjoy doing it this way then good for you 🙂

Sthax

You are proberbly right. Its just a thing i’m experimenting with figuring out the excel is half the fun 🙂

And the result are nice too. might come to a point that running reaper then elite Saga’s might be the way to go.
    Just another way to experience the game 🙂 Running 9+ lives is no picknick.
    Bare in mind you can also use it to plan ahead for a life for the less experienced.

Sthax

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i63vmkkovhherea/XP-Planner-Beta-006.xlsx?dl=0

Lastest:
    – Made the Quest list a bitr more readable

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us