Home Forums General Crystal Cove items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CaT

Dear Swords,

Since Crystal Cove is back and I still have a hefty supply of raw materials from previous sessions I was thinking that some more items might be useful during TR lives and I was looking for advice on what items should I make next.

What I do have: I have all L20 items and with the exception of weaponry (don’t think I will upgrade those anymore) they are all T3, a copy of each trinket, plus a couple hundred gems and most of my characters have haggle hats and greater false life hats (BtC).

What I don’t really want: I am not interested in the rune arm (I don’t like AoE effects rune arms since by end game mobs save so easily against them, plus the other effects are not really outstanding) and the Heal flask (why BtC for such a niche item plus some crazy 5 minutes cooldown?!?).

What I plan: I was thinking to reduce some space clutter and buy some DDO Store BtA hats and have one CHA +6 / Haggle +15, another Superior False Life / Concentration +13 and maybe one Greater False Life / Concentration +10, but other than this I am out of ideas.

So, what do you think or suggest as good, useful or nice TR twink items that I should probably want. Thank you so much for your help and I am looking forward to your feedback!

Cheers,

CaT

Ludovik

Hi CaT…

Not really TR twink but Ive had good use of Archmagi / haggle +15 as city-wear for my casters… Only have to remember to change hats after buffing… 🙂

Ludo

CaT

Thank you for the feedback Ludo! 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us