Home Forums General Contest – Name our Guild Ship

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Sinaefay

The next patch (update 22 patch 2) that comes at the end of July will allow us to name our big fine ship. The main question then is what should we name it? I have already had several small notes sent to me with what looks like kobold handprints on them, saying that the Ship should be called the Annalt, Yark!

Disregarding these crude attempts to influence this, Im announcing a naming contest for our grand flagship.

Only one suggestion per member and it must be posted here. Only one word names are allowed, and names like thisbedakoboldbasherhomship will be disregarded. Everyone is allowed to suggest a name, and once the submission time has ended, all officers will be allowed to vote on one of the suggested names. The vote will be done by PMs sent to me here.

There will be prizes awarded to the winner and runner ups. Last date to suggest will be July 31.

Argante

Mariasuden

Legend

TitanUranus

Ryan

Im going to go with

Invincible

Its one of the Aircraft carriers my Sea Harrier squadron was on when I was in the Royal Navy

Erundar

How about the Bellemarc? It’s the name of a ship (a cog to be precise) in a PnP campaign setting that I’ve run off and on for the last 30-odd years. The ship was named after a God (Belmarc) in that campaign.

If not, the I’d be happy with Ryan’s choice as (hopefully) it sums up our activities in game!

CaT

SS Majestic

Clarice

The Folly

Xutharion

Arcadia

Molfein

Himmelheim – Norse meaning “home in the heavens”

Yaniza

Nautilus

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, its a ship, its flying, its ours… I thinked a lot, started with swan, seagull, eagle, falcon (well, if would be 2 words, then ofc millennium…:-D but no, the idea have nothing to do with StarWars:-D

so I will say…

FALCON

Regards
    Domvik

P.S. well my 2nd idea was ARK :-DDDDD

Sinaefay

My suggestion will be the Gryphon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us