Home Forums Guild Diary CitW Flagging

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Khaan

Would like to do a CitW flagging run(EH) on weds night (17/07) starting 7pm GMT+2. I dont know the quests so would really appreciate the help if someone who does know them joins up.

1. Lellwen (Rogue)
    2. Legenddruss (Pally)

CaT

My schedule is very unreliable due to RL commitments, but if online I would be happy to help. If party is covered on everything I would bring my gimpie fighter who would like the flag, otherwise I can provide either cleric or wizard for the job. Just give me a shout if in-game! 😉

Sinaefay

Just to suggest, aim at doing the first chain first, as it consists of 3 quests that opens up a 4th (all needed for CiTW flag). Once these are done, you need to get to Sschindylryn and then do the 3+1 quests there (first 3 unlocks the 4th needed). After that, you still have 3 more quests you need to do to finish flagging. Trying to do all in one evening will definitely take hours, even if you would rush each and everyone of them. I would recommend that you aim at doing one chain per evening, so that you get a chance to see the quests and not just run through them at breakneck speed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us