Home Forums General Bad Back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Vik

Hi all

Although i have been very much enjoying the new content, my sciatica is playing up and as such if it gets bad i will have to exit from the game pretty sharpish. I will try to complete quests when i can, but there will be times when i just have to have a break

It’s old age 🙂

So apologies in advance

Vik

Sinaefay

Ouch. Really hope you will get better Vik, and ofc you can log if it turns bad.

Ryan

Hope it gets better soon Vik.

RL (and pain management 🙁 ) comes first

Ferensar

Sorry to hear your suffering, my Father was afflicted with this and it totally laid him out. He ended up having an operation which sorted it, is that an option?

Jamie

Domend

Real life problems always get first Vik . Hope u get better mate and no worries we can live if a monk leave on a sudden :))))

Vik

Jamie

Cause is a prolapsed disk and pain caused when disk presses against the spinal nerves, operations can work but there is no guarantee of success and can go away of its own accord as mine did before a couple of times

so for now taking painkillers, trying to stay active  and seeing how it goes

Driving is the worst for me

i will be avoid long spells on line

Vik

Molfein

Hope your back improves soon.

Maybe try sitting on a doughnut cushion … or is that haemorroids, I forget.

Anyways keep your spirits up and see you online in due course (i will eventually get to the new content 🙂

Cheers,

G

Swervy

Get well soon Vik, with you not online how can we pike slayers in the explore areas 😉

CaT

Vik, you need some gentle feminine hands for a massage. That would at least make happy pains! Get well matey 🙂

Sorry to hear this Vik.  That can be seriously painful.  All my best

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us