Home Forums Tricks and Tactics Augments, what we are headed towards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Flavia

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=404669

Hoard your Tiny, Small, Medium, and Large Guild Augment Slot items, after U17 they will not be lootable.

On the not clear side : If you want to add toughness to an epic item through the Blue Slot, consider doing it now… as Toughness might disappear from the augment list after U17.

CaT

Those are dependent on a vendor though and I don’t remember Turbine saying vendor will still be available. Imagine the reaction if they take those guild vendors down though … πŸ˜€

Legend

I like the look of this new system it is a step up, with regards to toughness, most peeps will only have 1 blue slot from armor, u can now add 35hp instead of toughness (presume will stack with everything else) so at lvl 24 are in fact gaining slightly.

And finally can add striding πŸ™‚

Very handy newly added abils wil be like devotion 114 in a red slot for classes such as bards, rangers and pallies which can be hard to slot in to make heals more effective, am looking forward to it, just have to see how expensive updating will be!!

Ludovik

Think the guild slot vendors will remain in town for the time being… But boy am I happy to see the slots out of lootlists… Worst system everma..! Spend to much time looking for the slots on rewards and WAY to much time running back and forth for deconstructing and upgrading… And then the horrible, horrible timer… :s

Edit: Meh… Looked at lamania shots yesterday and it has somewhat cooled my optimism…

I also never liked the requirements of a high level guild to be cool… Guilds should give benefits, but Im not sure that Β items with min guild level did anything good for the game… With the merge AND expansion of slots it feels like a more even playing field for everyone in Stormreach… Thats not bad IMO…

So I say good riddance to guild slots and look forward to the new system which seems much more fluid and with a lot more potential going on… πŸ™‚

Will speed game up for people as well as groups and while we might loose something I think we stand to gain much more – and all across the lvl 4-25 spectrum… We just have to figure out how and then get the things needed… Much like with everything else… πŸ™‚

Exciting..! πŸ™‚

Ludo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us